Did you Know?
- Women’s premenstrual headaches are often caused by too much copper in their system?
- Taking too much of one vitamin or mineral can be harmful?
- Approximately 80% of our population lack the enzymes to properly digest food?
- High levels of copper and iron can cause migraine headaches and even schizophrenia?
- Magnesium deficiency is related to epilepsy, leukemia , heart disease and kidney disorders?
- White spots on fingernails indicates zinc deficiency
- Longitudinal ridging in nails indicates iron deficiency
- Deep grooves across nails indicates calcium deficiency
- Hair analysis is the most efficient means of determining exactly what vitamins and minerals you need.
Who Needs A Hair Mineral Analysis?
Anyone with illness that thus far has been given no adequate explanation for their symptoms. Anyone who feels less than vital, who has low energy, sleep problems, issues with digestion, pain or changes to mood. Anyone who desires to understand their bodies needs and prevent future conditions from developing.
What Will A Hair Analysis Tell Me?
A hair tissue analysis will measure the mineral content of your hair, reflecting the mineral content of the body tissues. From these levels and how they stand in ratio to the other minerals in the test, a picture can be generated reflecting the strength of your overall vitality, as well as functional capacity of your systems: hormonal, stress, digestive and immune. Consequently, a comprehensive plan can be implemented with individualized recommendations to repair your systems and return your function to optimal capacity. This testing modality will also give strong insight as to how your body utilizes food for fuel, a significant indicator of what you should eat for optimal health and metabolic rate.